Oily Hair? Natural Remedies for Hair Care
It is very Hair common problem in both men and women – oily hair. People feel inferior and it also give unimposing look. People are not able to wear different hair styling. People with oily hair tend to shampoo their hair almost every day, and in turn the hair becomes rough in texture. Natural remedies can make the oily hair silky and shiny. Using any of these natural remedies for oily hair will make the hair easily manageable.
Problem of oily hair is mainly due to dry scalp. A dry scalp causes the oil glands in the scalp to produce more oil, and once on the scalp, this excess oil transfers to the hair itself. . Other factors for oily hair include hormone problems, and hair texture. It is more vulnerable to dirt and dust. In every 2-3 days it needs to be washing out. Oily hair is better than dry hair. The hair looks really healthy due to hair grease. Natural hair oil can change the hair appearance and behavior. Oily hair is very difficult to manage. The condition gets worsened due to excessive hair brushing, consumption of an excessive fried food, humid and hot atmosphere, and fatty food consumption and also due to stress.
Natural remedies for oily hair
Lemon and vodka:
Add 2 teaspoons of lemon juice with half glass of vodka afterwards dip the cotton in the mixture. Put and rub the moist cotton pad into the scalp then leave it for an hour, wash hair thoroughly.
Egg White and Fuller’s Earth:
Mix 2 beaten egg whites, 4 tbsp of Fuller’s Earth, 1 cup of 4 tbsp blended mint Leaves, 2 tbsp Lemon Juice and 1 tsp Honey. Mix and make a smooth even paste. Apply the paste equally on the hair. Cover the hair with a shower cap and leave it for half an hour. Rinse it off with water. Use this hair pack once a week.
Use towel to dry your hair:
It is better to use the towel to dry hair rather than the blow-dryer, as it can harm your root of hair and leads to oiliness and hair fall.
Boil a cup of distilled water. Put two tablespoons of dried shave grass leaves in a glass container. Add distilled water and let stand for 15 minutes. Strain and put in a bottle. After washing the hair with shampoo, dry it with a towel, and apply the solution to the hair massaging the scalp. Leave it on for 5 minutes and rinse.
Mix 2 to 3 teaspoons Epsom salts and 1/2 cup of a liquid shampoo in a mug. Meticulously massage 1 tablespoon of this mixture into the hair before wetting it. After that, wash it. Do not use any conditioner.
First wash your hair with shampoo; apply beer when the hair is wet. Massage your hair with fingertips. Rinse with water and then towel-dry your hair.
Mix the juice of one lemon and 1 cup of lukewarm water, and pour over your hair. After 10 minutes, rinse with cool water.
Make Reetha and Shikai Shampoo:
Take 1 cup Reetha, 1 liter Water, 2 tbsp Shikakai, 2 tbsp Lemon Juice and 1 tsp Honey. Soak the reetha nuts overnight in 1 liter of water. Remove the stones from the nuts the next morning and mash the reetha nuts well in the water. Strain the solution and add the shikakai powder into it and mix well. Apply the mixture to the hair. This is a home made shampoo. Leave this on the head for 5-10 minutes and then rinse the hair thoroughly with water.
Quick Dry Cleaner:
Use 1/2 cup Cornstarch and sprinkle it in your hair. Let it absorb for a few minutes, brush it out. This is handy tip if you are in a hurry.
Apple Cider Vinegar:
Before using it wash the hair thoroughly. Put some amount of vinegar in two cups of water. Rub some amount of the mixture on the scalp. Then, rinse your hair with water properly.
Aloe Vera and Lemon Juice:
Mix an aloe Vera gel with lemon juice. Rub this mixture and leave it for at least ten minutes, and then rinse it.
Take 2 tbsp Malt Vinegar, 1/2 liter Water and 1/4 tsp Salt. Make a solution in a clean, glass jar. This solution can be kept for a maximum period of five days. Take 4 tbsp of this solution and massage (using rotating movements of your finger tips) into your scalp every 3 days. Leave it for an hour. Rinse it off with plain water.
First wash your hair with water. After that mix water with fuller’s earth, make a thick paste; apply this paste over your scalp. Leave it for at least half an hour. Then, rinse the hair properly with water and finally dry it.
Tea tree oil:
Shampoo with tea tree oil can be the best oil.
Wash with cool or lukewarm water:
Wash hair thoroughly with cool or lukewarm water while shampooing.
Avoid using more conditioners, as it can make the hair greasier.
Avoid deep frying food:
The diet should be enriched with vitamin E; avoid deep-fried food as it can increase the oiliness of the hair.
It can be used once a month to nourish the scalp and the hair. Henna powder are dissolved in water to make a paste and applied in hair. It should be left aside for 3 hours or more and then wash off thoroughly.
Home remedies for oily hair
* Apply astringent to the scalp; it will absorb the surplus oil from the hair.
* The best way to deal with oily hair is frequent washing with mild shampoo.
* Take one cup of water brew tea leaves in it and add juice of half a lemon. After it cools down apply it on your hair. Leave it for about 20 minutes and then wash your hair thoroughly with water.
* Mix one teaspoon of Aloe Vera gel and one tablespoon of lemon juice with one-fourth of shampoo and use the mixture to rinse the hair regularly.
* Apply puree of carrots for 15 minutes and rinse off.
* Make a mixture of equal parts witch hazel and mouth wash and apply to the scalp with a cotton ball after showering.
* Mix 8 drops of rose geranium essential oil with the same quantity of lemongrass essential oil. Pour the mixture into an 8-ounce bottle of the regular shampoo.
* Avoid the use of styling products such as hair gel, hair spray, because they moisten the hair, making it oilier.
* Mix two tablespoons of white vinegar with water. Apply the mixture on your scalp. Massage with your fingers, for about two minutes. Leave the mixture on your head, for about half an hour and then rinse your hair with water.
* Sprinkle a small quantity baby powder into the tresses. Leave it for about five minutes and then comb the hair with a comb. The baby powder will absorb oil from your hair, making it less greasy.
* Conditioner is not required for oily hair because the product tends to make the hair greasy.
* Mix two egg yolks with a few drops of lemon. Apply to wet hair and leave for a few minutes. Rinse with water.
* Diet plays an important role in the secretion of oil by the sebaceous glands. Therefore reduce the quantity of oil in the food.