How to Remove Your Makeup – 8 Best and Top Tips
When a woman applies makeup she also needs to remove it. There is such a large variety of makeup available nowadays that removing some of them can be quite a hassle. Also the makeup removers that one can get today differ and in some cases one makeup remover may not work to remove all the makeup especially eye makeup.
What is a makeup remover? Most makeup removers are rich in oil and can be used to remove most makeup. However there are those stubborn water proof eye makeup’s which cannot be removed with any normal oil based makeup remover. To remove these makeup’s there are makeup removers that have a special formulation with which they can be removed.
All cosmetic companies have makeup removers and it depends on what suits one’s skin type in finding a suitable makeup remover and the type of makeup one uses.
A therapist or a beautician will use a makeup remover before doing a facial but women want a practical makeup remover that is hassle free. Oil based makeup removers dissolve the ingredients used in makeup and these can be easily removed. Non-oily makeup users have a detergent in them and it is the detergent that dissolves the makeup and they can then be wiped off.
Eye makeup removers can be purchased and removed separately as some eye makeup removers are more stubborn and when one purchases them they are also advised on which eye makeup remover to use to remove them.
1. As one makes sure that any makeup item that they use does not aggravate the skin similarly one must make sure that the makeup remover they select also will not irritate the skin or cause an allergic reaction to the skin.
2. There is eye makeup primer-gel cream remover and most women who use contact lenses or special eye makeup use this to remove eye makeup.
3. If one does not want to buy an expensive makeup remover or an eye makeup remover one can make their own makeup remover. There are plenty of eye makeup remover recipes available on the internet and one can easily search for them and make one.
4. Makeup also has another problem and that is that clothes can get stained with makeup and removing some of the makeup stains can be quite a hassle. There are a number of make up stain removers available on the market and each has instructions on their usage and which stains will they remove. One may need to use a special make up stain remover to get rid of stubborn makeup stains as these can be quite embarrassing.
5. If one is looking for an easy home made makeup remover one can rub milk or yogurt on the face with cotton balls and then rinse it off. For eye makeup remover one can make an oil mix and apply that and then remove it.
6. Cucumbers have been discovered to be good for the skin around the eyes and also for facial skin and there is cucumber eye makeup remover that one can make or purchase as long as one is not allergic to cucumbers. There are plenty of cucumber makeup remover recipes that one can download and make and use.
7. Applying makeup and then removing it so that the skin can rejuvenate itself is a ritual followed by most women regardless of age or race and that is why cosmetics is such a big, booming business. As cosmetics get more and more refined and now with makeup’s that are waterproof it has become so much more difficult to find a suitable makeup remover.
8. If one is not sure about which makeup remover to use one can always consult a therapist or some of the salesperson who sell cosmetics are also quite knowledgeable about which makeup remover one should use. If one is still not sure or cannot find a suitable makeup remover one can check on the blogs on makeup remover and there are a number of them.